Nordic Bioscience is a small, but growing operation, which means we rely on, and leverage our agility and efficiency. Every team member has broad responsibilities and we strongly believe in empowerment and giving our employees freedom to operate and to innovate.
As a result of our continued growth, we are now looking for a Data Manager to join the team in Herlev outside Copenhagen, Denmark. The current team consists of 2 Data Managers.
Your job as Data Manager is highly varied and will amongst other responsibilities include the following:
As a Data Manager at Nordic Bioscience you will act as a primary contact person for clients concerning data management processes including preparing and reviewing Data Transfer Agreements and Specifications (DTA/DTS). You will contribute to the database setup in LIMS and validation, setup SAS programs in accordance to the DTA, perform QC check and do data cleaning before delivering the data to our clients. All the data management activities are documented and reported.
Nordic Bioscience collaborates with external partners, such as CROs, Central Labs and Pharma/Biotech companies, where you will be an important player ensuring the data structure and flow together with the rest of the Data Management team.
Additional duties will include maintenance and further development of internal standards and SOPs as well as GxP validation.
Desired skills and experience
- You have a degree in health sciences, bioinformatic or statistical background
- Preferably you have experience with clinical data management in biotech or pharma
- Knowledge and experience with working in a GCLP regulated environment will be considered a plus
- Knowledge and experience with LIMS and LIMS programming (preferably from LabWare)
- SAS programming and SAS Output
- Hands-on experience on SQL databases and scripting languages would be highly appreciated but not mandatory
- Knowledge and experience with MS Excel and willing to learn basic VBA-programming
- Familiar with data management documentations and processes: DTS and QC will be considered a plus
- You must be a responsible person who can work independently and assume accountability of your delegated responsibilities as well as demonstrating initiative and flexibility
- You must have good organization and project management skills
- We expect you to be enthusiastic about innovative research and desire to learn new approaches and expand your core skill set
- You must have excellent communications skills and as most our communication is in English, you must be proficient in business English (spoken and written)
NBL is offering
- An important role in a highly dynamic research-organization with world-wide reach
- An environment driven by science and good ideas, where you can truly make a difference and see your own ideas come to life
- Great opportunities for personal development
- A flat, tight organization in which your successes will not go unnoticed
For further information please contact Data Manager; Rasmus Storgaard (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Head of Clinical Lab; Kishwar Musa (email@example.com).
To apply please send a letter of motivation and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.