Business Development Associate
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill a newly established full-time position in the Business Development unit. You will be responsible for the social media strategy, company webpage and marketing plan for the company. You will work closely with the business development team to help manage day-to-day odd job tasks in support of the BD unit. You will have a broad responsibility for implementing strategies and maintaining our public face via our webpage and LinkedIN page.
Full-time position at our office in Herlev.
Education and qualifications
- A BSc, MSc, Ph.D in the life/health science area (e.g. pharmaceutical science, biotechnology, industrial medicine or a business education with focus on the healthcare industry)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of human anatomy and physiology is a must
- Knowledge and flair for IT and social media is a must
- 0-5 years of work experience
- Strong English language skills are required (written and oral)
- A responsible person who can work independently and assume accountability of your delegated responsibilities
- Your main responsibility will be to maintain and handle the company webpage and LinkedIn page as well as support daily work assignments in the Business Development Unit. Tasks include:
- Keeping track of the scientific papers published and the product portfolio and keep the company webpage up-to-date.
- Day-to-day tasks such as identification of new business leads, contract handling, invoicing and managing CRM system
- You are result oriented and determined to achieve your goals
- You are able to work independently and take initiatives
- You work proactively to create results and have a positive can-do spirit
- You make high quality deliverables and have an eye for detail
A young and dynamic environment in a small organization with an opportunity to influence your own role within the company. The position is a key function in a highly dynamic research-organization with worldwide reach and you will operate in an environment driven by science and good ideas, in which you can make a difference. If you like challenging tasks in a strong international company, we might be the right fit for you.
Nordic Bioscience A/S
Nordic Bioscience was founded in 1992 and consists of three divisions located in Herlev. The Biomarker and Research division is focused on development of new biochemical markers for diagnosis and prognosis of various diseases. The Clinical Development division is a CRO focusing on delivering scientific and clinical services for the biotech- and pharmaceutical industries as well as developing our own drug candidates. The Laboratory division offers a complete portfolio of central laboratory services within biochemical markers for the pharmaceutical- and biotechnology industries, in our FDA/CAP certified laboratories. Combined, we are almost 200 full-time employees.
How to apply?
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions please contact Head of Business Development, Klaus Meyer Møller, at +45 4454 7727 (or mobile +45 2889 9993).
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we would like to have this position filled. We will interview candidates as the applications come in. Please send your application before January 13th, 2019.